Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: C&S Interview Schedule

Subject: Re: C&S Interview Schedule
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 10/09/2018 04:37 PM

To: "robin@biekerco.com" <robin@biekerco.com>, Robert Buente
<bbuente@1010dev.org>, Del Morais <dmorais@mackregroup.com>
CC: Lulu Woldemariam <lulu@southpark.la>

Thanks Lulu!

Selection Committee - you should have received calendar invites for all of these. I'll
delete the HOLDS now.

I'd like to keep these to 45 mins with the candidates, and 15 mins for us to discuss
without them in the room. We can give them 20 mins to present, and 25 mins for Q&A.
Thoughts?

I'd still like the chance to have a conversation with you all before interviews begin.
Please let me know if this Friday works for you.

Thanks

Ellen

From: Lulu Woldemariam <lulu@southpark.la>
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 4:34 PM
To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>
Subject: C&S Interview Schedule

Hi Ellen,

Here is next week's interview schedule with our C&S vendors. All times have been confirmed
and invites are out.

Monday, October 15
Vendor

1 of 3

10/19/2018 09:03 AM

Re: C&S Interview Schedule

Time

Chrysalis
1:00-2:00 PM
Allied Universal
2:30-3:30 PM

Wednesday, October 17

Vendor

Time

Los Angeles Conservation Corps

2:30-3:30 PM

StreetPlus

3:45-4:45 PM

Block by Block

5:00-6:00 PM

Thanks!

Lulu Woldemariam
Operations Manager

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

lulu@southpark.la <mailto:lulu@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1120

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAngeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instag ram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southparkla/>